A world apart but remarkably close to everything, only 127 lucky families will be able to call the Tuscan-inspired, gated conservation community of Lake Toscana home! Offering privacy, exclusivity, and breathtaking surroundings, Lake Toscana residents enjoy half-acre to one-acre homesites all with gorgeous, inspiring vistas of either the lake or conservation areas! A popular floor plan, the Montalto has options to fit the needs of the most discerning families. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's delight. Bask in the luxury of your elegant master suite with huge walk-in closet, soaker tub, and big shower! Enjoy evenings overlooking your beautiful conservation view from your back lanai! Community amenities include covered pavilion with picnic area and playground, activities field, walking trails through conservation areas, and canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating or fishing in the lake or on the Little Manatee River which borders this beautiful community. No CDD fees and low monthly HOA fees. This is a one-of-a-kind community and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make your dream home a reality. Leave the rest behind and come live the Lake Toscana lifestyle!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,011 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
Sumner High School
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood
- Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Roof, Thermostat, Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price