No waiting for new construction or reservation lists and most important, no builders’ fees. This spacious 3-bedroom 2.5 bath townhome is perfect for someone looking for easy living or the savvy investor. Property features neutral colors, ceramic tiles and much more. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs next to an spacious loft . The main living areas showcase large square ceramic tile and are downstairs while all three bedrooms are upstairs, giving you the perfect space for entertaining while still maintaining privacy. The kitchen is bright and comfortable and includes big custom cabinets with lots of storage space, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that overlooks the spacious living room. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room which has a sliding door to the covered rear porch. Second floor features an open loft and all three bedrooms, plus laundry room. Master bedroom features a walk-in closet, dual sink vanity and a big walk-in shower. The Cypress Creek Community is conveniently located minutes from the brand-new VA hospital gorgeous Gulf Coast beaches, entertainment, dining options and minutes from I-75. Community amenities include access to the resort style community pool, playground and basketball court. Call to request your private showing.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,701 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CYPRESS CRK PRCL K PH 1
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room,Upper Floor,Washer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Dormitorio Principal Arriba,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 1 Spaces, Guest.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters,Sliding Doors. In City Limits,In County,Sidewalk,View - Trees/Woods.
- Building Number
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Cable TV,Community Pool,Internet,Pool Maintenance,Sewer,Trash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price